Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is not only a major trend for global enterprises today but a universal value to be pursued actively.
Adhering to the spirit of "giving what you have taken from society back to society," Fulllink is dedicated to our core business and aims to fulfill our responsibility as a corporate citizen, thereby putting into practice the core values of the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) aspects.
Therefore, in addition to being committed to our core business for more than 30 years, Fulllink has made a great deal of effort in corporate governance, environmental sustainability, and social responsibility, to achieve sustainable development through its actions.
- Alleviation of Environmental Impact
- Reduction of Resource Consumption
- Altruism and Mutual Benefit
- Co-creation of Value
- Sustainable Development
- Profit Sharing
- The company is listed on the Go Incubation Board for Startup and Acceleration Firms (GISA); stock code: 7541
- We have passed ISO 9001:2015 quality management system certification
- We have improved the organizational operations
- We have introduced a financial accounting system and appointed certified public accountants to certify financial statements
- We hold board meetings every month
- We review operating performance every month
- We hold shareholders' meetings every year
- Smart curtain systems and products have passed the certification of the Intelligent Building Label
- The main structure is made of aluminum alloy, which can be recycled and decomposed
- Electronic components, including substrates and motors, are in compliance with the RoHS and the WEEE standards
- Non-toxic paper is used for packaging materials, which can be recycled
- The process adopted is a lead-free process without harmful substances used and does not cause environmental impact
- No wastewater or exhaust gas is generated from the research and development (R&D) and the manufacturing processes, which are friendly to the environment
- Traditional stickers are replaced with laser engraving technology to reduce paper consumption significantly
- We have developed green and renewable energy on the rooftop to reduce carbon emissions
- We have achieved gender equality and a friendly workplace
- Our labor contracts are in compliance with the laws
- The proportion of employees of either gender is not less than one third
- We have realized equal pay for equal work
- We hire middle-aged and elderly people and people who are working again to take care of their families
- We provide employees with diverse tasks (such as flexible working locations and types)
In addition to the commitment to our core business, Bintronic actively participates in non-governmental industrial and commercial organizations and engages in relevant social service affairs, including the Kaohsiung Chamber of Industry, the Architecture Institute of Kaohsiung, the Kaohsiung Association for Advancement of Management, the Taiwan Intelligent Building Association (TIBA), and the Taiwan Excellent Brand Association (TEBA), to promote exchanges between different industries and social participation to enhance our corporate image.
Furthermore, to give what we have taken from society back to society, we have long been committed to the charity events and activities to care for the society, with the aim of achieving prosperity with the society.